What a Reverse Mortgage Could do for You:
- ELIMINATE your monthly mortgage payment.
- Receive TAX-FREE* CASH to use however you choose.
- Get approved with NO credit qualifications or income documentation.
- Retain OWNERSHIP of your home and pass it on to your heirs.
- Remain in the COMFORT & SAFETY of your own home.
(888) 423-2468 (Neighbor Islands)
CALL NOW to Request Your FREE Information
About Reverse Mortgages in Hawaii
How a Hawaii Reverse Mortgage Works
Simply put, a Reverse Mortgage is a unique, versatile loan which allows Hawaii homeowners, age 62 and over to convert a portion of their home equity into tax-free* cash—without having to sell their beloved home, relinquish title, or ever make monthly mortgage payments. The loan only becomes due when the last borrower permanently leaves the home. Reverse Mortgages are gaining in popularity, but are still greatly misunderstood. This is unfortunate for the seniors that could truly benefit. These loans were designed to assist, not hurt seniors and are therefore 100% Federally regulated.
How a Reverse Mortgage can Benefit Hawaii Seniors
The Reverse Mortgage can truly be a lifeline for those that are retiring on a fixed income, with an ever increasing cost of living. This loan allows seniors to access a portion of their equity based on age and the appraised value of their home.
The 4 Options for Receiving Reverse Mortgage Funds
- As a single lump sum,
- As a monthly payment FROM the bank,
- As an equity-line-of-credit you can draw on,
- Or a combination of the above.
Uses for your Reverse Mortgage Hawaii Funds
- Home maintenance and repairs – or even a remodeled kitchen
- Paying for more expensive prescription drugs,
- Paying the new taxes coming on medical devices.
- Visiting the grandchildren.
- Or however YOU choose, it’s YOUR money!
Over 810,000 homeowners have already benefited from an FHA Insured Reverse Mortgage. Read testimonials from Hawaii seniors like you who now have financial security because they no longer have a mortgage payment to make:.
….. I want to sincerely thank you for helping me with the Reverse Mortgage. Your patience with my asking you so many questions is much appreciated. There were times that I had some doubts. Questions would enter my mind that I was not sure of but you kept reminding me saying, “Call me if you have questions at anytime.” I felt reassured after talking to you. You’ve kept me undated throughout the process of the loan. Your honesty and trustworthiness had given me confidence to work with you.
….. This loan has taken so much financial burden off my shoulders. I can now begin to live more comfortably and enjoy my retirement.
….. Again Mahalo, it’s been a pleasure working with you.
With Warmest Aloha,
Rose D., Aiea”
(click on the topic you would like to learn more about)
- Is a Reverse Mortgage Safe?
- Find the Answers to 29 Most Common Questions.
- Top 6 Things Every Family Member Should Know.
- Testimonials – What Our Clients Have to Say.
- Star Bulletin Interview with Daniel Nicolosi.
- What is a Certified Senior Adviser (CSA)?
- Senior Resources – Local and National
ABOUT REVERSE MORTGAGES IN HAWAII
Must use home as primary residence and borrowers must be at least 62 yrs old. Loan amount based on equity in your home. Payout available in lump sum or in regular scheduled payments. Proceeds are not considered income and will not affect Social Security or Medicare Benefits. Borrower must remain in the home as their principal dwelling. There’s no need to repay the loan as long as you continue to live in the house and maintain the property to FHA standards. Homeowners are responsible to pay and keep all annual taxes and insurance current for the life of the loan. Borrowers are required to obtain an eligibility certificate by receiving counseling sessions with a HUD-approved counselor. Call for more information, and for help locating a counselor.
* Loan proceeds may be tax free. Consult a tax adviser.